- Always use a steel tape measure.
- Write down your measurements in millimetres [mm] for the greatest accuracy.
- Measure each window individually.
- Don’t take measurements off house plans or existing blinds/window coverings.
- Send us your exact window measurements, with no deduction. The factory will make the appropriate
deductions depending on your choice of mount.
How To Measure
For custom made blinds to fit your window space correctly, exact measuring is essential. Instructions can vary for each blind type. Select your blind type from the list shown below and follow the guidelines recommended for measuring that blind type for your window. Here are some useful tips to remember when measuring a window for custom made blinds: