Fabric: ‘Harmony’ range of polyester light filtering fabrics.
Back extrusion: Made from quality and durable aluminium
Head Rail: White
Brackets: Co-ordinated with fabric choice
CUSTOM MADE MEASUREMENTS
Minimum width: 360mm
Maximum width: 2410mm
Maximum drop: 3000mm
Head board dimensions: 40mm
Reveal mount minimum sill depth: 50mm
Adjustment: Cord and swivel end pulley system
Cleat: Cord Lock and Cleat tie off system as standard
Control Sides: Choice of either Left or Right hand side control
HARDWARE – What’s in the box?
Your Custom Made Roman Blinds will be delivered with:
- Cord Lock and Clear Cleat – Tie off Adjustable Lengths
- Swivel end pulley mechanism
- Installation Screws
- Child Safety Features
- Mounting Brackets
- Easy installation instructions
STANDARD WINDOW – INSIDE MOUNT – BLIND IS FITTED INSIDE THE WINDOW OPENING
It is an industry standard for Roman blinds fitting into the window reveals to sit flush with the front of the reveal. The factory will make the appropriate deductions for the product type and fixing position.
FACTORY STANDARD DEDUCTIONS
INSIDE MOUNT WIDTH DEDUCTION 10mm
INSIDE MOUNT DROP DEDUCTION 5mm
When drawn up the Roman Blind folds will sit back further than the head rail. This will vary depending on the drop and style of the Blind and could be as much as 70mm.
Ensure that the reveal is deep enough.
- Measure neat internal width of reveal
- Measure at three width points – top, middle and base of reveal.
- Use shortest width measurement as blind will be drawing up the length of the reveal and may rub or jam at narrowest point if the wider measurement is used.
- Measure neat internal drop of the reveal.
- Measure at three drop points – left, middle and right of reveal.
Use the shortest drop measurement.
When fully drawn up the roman blind will stack up to an approximate depth of between 300mm to 450mm. This will vary according to the blind drop and the operation system.
OUTSIDE MOUNT – Blind Fitting Onto Architrave
STANDARD WINDOW – OUTSIDE MOUNT – BLIND FITTING ONTO ARCHITRAVE
FACTORY STANDARD DEDUCTIONS
OUTSIDE MOUNT WIDTH DEDUCTION 5mm
OUTSIDE MOUNT DROP DEDUCTION 0mm
- Measure from outside edge of architrave to outside edge of opposite architrave.
- Measure at three width points- top, middle and base of window. Use the widest width measurement. Add 20mm to overall width measurement to ensure no architrave is visible down sides of the blind.
- Measure from top of architrave to base of lower architrave or floor
- Measure at three drop points – left, middle and right. If blind is finishing at base of architrave, use longest drop and add a minimum of 30mm.
- Blind is going to floor, use shortest drop.
When fully drawn up, the roman blind will stack up to an approximate depth of between 300mm to 450mm. This will vary according to the blind drop and the operation system. Blind will sit in front of the window area.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL BLINDS, CURTAINS, ACCESSORIES & SAMPLES*
READY MADE BLINDS
5-7 Business Days via Interstate Courier
CUSTOM MADE BLINDS
15-21 Business Days via Interstate Courier
RAINBOW, SHADOW, VITROM & MONO VENETIANS
25-30 Business Days via Interstate Courier
CURTAINS & ACCESSORIES
3-5 Business Days via Interstate Courier
3-5 Business Days via Australia Post
*FREE Shipping up to 20 items. $2 per sample when more than 20 items requested.
Delivered to your door via Interstate Courier Companies. PO Box addresses are NOT accepted for delivery.
Please Note: In the event you are not home at the time of delivery, courier companies will leave a calling card advising they have tried to deliver your order. You will be asked to call the courier depot to arrange a suitable delivery day. Please note that courier companies will not call prior to delivering your goods regardless of requests made on your behalf.
HOWEVER… some couriers will charge an additional delivery fee for this second delivery.
Super Blinds Mart suggests that if you are not going to be home when your order is due for delivery, that you advise us to deliver to a work address or neighbour/family member or friend who you know will be available to receive your order on the first delivery. Please do this at the time of placing your order by including this information under Special Instructions